San Diego is a residential villa urbanisation set in San Roque, Cadiz and 5 mins drive from the marinas of Sotogrande and La Duquesa.
From this elevated vantage point views of the coastline can be enjoyed both to the South and East looking out to Ceuta and North Africa.
Apart from the sandy beaches that run the length of this coastline there are 8 of the highest rated golf courses all in close proximity including, the established San Roque and Sotogrande courses, the beautiful Almenara and the world famous Valderama courses and as well as the only links course in Spain, Alcaidesa.
• Passive Villa.
• A truly energy-efficient home with Guaranteed “A”energy certificate.
• Interactive contemporary design process with renowned architect.
• All Inclusive “key in hand” project with 6-8 month construction period.
• An extremely resilient system based on a precision engineered steel structure throughout.
• A revolutionary wall composite that guarantees thermal & acoustic insulation.
• Underfloor aero-thermal heating & cooling system throughout all floors.
• Passive windows throughout. Security glass with both solar gain and acoustic treatment.
• High-end finishings and materials throughout