El Nido Beach Resort & Spa is soon to become a leader in the fastest–growing segment of the adventure travel industry: Growing at a solid 25% per year, the demand for adventure travel destinations with all-inclusive luxury vacations far outweigh the current supply.
Due for completion in Q1 2022, this 5-star resort and spa will enjoy unobstructed panoramic ocean views. Upon completion of Phase 1, this resort will feature 61 luxury villas (including 10 overwater studios), clubhouse and spa, two restaurants, three bars, and a collection of meeting and banqueting space and various recreational facilities.
The lease of private luxury villas and overwater bungalows at the El Nido Beach Spa & Resort, presents a significant opportunity to acquire a world-class asset in an emerging tourist destination.
• 5-Star Fully Managed Resort Property – Passive Investment
• 10% Rental Returns Guaranteed for 5 Years
• 120% Developer Buyback at Year 5 - Guaranteed Exit Uplift
• 130% Developer Buyback at Year 10 - Guaranteed Exit Uplift
• Developer In-House Financing Available (Low Monthly Payments)
• 4 Weeks Free Villa Usage Every Year = 3.5% PA Benefit in Kind
• Prime Location in the World’s #1 Best Island Destination
• Project Development to be Managed by KMC Savills
• Resort to be Managed and Operated by The Pavilions Hotels